A regular oral presentation is 15 minutes per speaker with an additional 5 minutes for questions.
The lecture rooms are fully equipped with a computer, projector and mirophones. There will be no time to upload your presentation during the sessions. You can therefore upload your presentation before the 1st session or during the break/lunch before your session. Please be on time and do not forget to inform your session chair about your presence. We would really appreciate your presence during the complete session so we can reschedule presentations in case other presenters do not show up.
The poster session will be held on Wednesday September 13th.
- You can use your own template. There is no required layout besides the maximum allowed size A0 (1189mm x 841mm) in PORTRAIT.
- You can hang up your poster right after the lunch.
- Your poster will get a number which corresponds to the number on the poster board.
- Your poster will be judged for the Prof. Gianfranco Angelino award by an international jury. Please stand next to your poster to answer the questions of the jury members.
- We ask you to leave your poster on the board for the rest of the week, so that students of Politecnico de Milano can see them.
Not more than two platform presentations by the same author will be accepted.